FI-JH Series Fine-Coax Wire Connector Horizontal Mating Type
FI-JH series is a horizontal connector for fine-coax wire (applicable to AWG 42-46), which achieves a mating height of only 1mm. It is equipped with friction locks on both sides that act as grounds in addition to preventing un-mating during use. The FI-JH series is available in a 40-position version.
In addition to incorporating new functions such as one segment TVs, the global trend of slimming cell phone size is accelerating. To slim the devices, connectors need to be low profile. Additionally, the demand for anti-noise performance is growing in order to accommodate the multiple functions. The FI-JH series connector has been developed to meet these needs.
Two mounting options, latch type and nut type, are available and both types are compatible with automated mounting.
Wireless data transmission between PCs and their peripherals has recently been advancing, and the demand to wirelessly transmit data to monitors is also increasing. To meet this trend the organization behind the PCI Express standard, PCI-SIG (PCI-Special Interest Group), added the DMC (Display Mini Card) standard, which supports wireless transmission of display signals in addition to the existing PCI Express standard conventionally used for wireless-LAN transmission.
This connector is compliant with the DMC standard and is ideal for wireless display signal transmission from PCs to monitors and televisions.
- Low profile and small type. 40 pos mated dimensions: 6.1mm depth, 21.7mm width, 1.00mm height
- Stable connection by a secure 0.71mm contact length.
- Low contact resistance at gold plated ground contact points on plug and receptacle.
- Fiction lock for securing plug and receptacle connection.
- Solder migration prevention structure with Nickel barrier on receptacle.
- Personal portable devices: Mobile/smart phone, Tablet PC, eBook reader, PDA
- Portable medical/industrial devices
- Number of Contacts:: (20), 30, 35, and 40 pos
- Contact Pitch: 0.4 mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Rated Current: AC, DC each 0.3 A per contact
- Contact Resistance: 40 m ohm max
- Durability: 30 mating cycles
- Applicable Wire Size: #46 to #42 AWG (fine-wire coaxial)
FI-JH Series Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.