New LED Lighting Card Edge Connectors
ES6 Series - LED Lighting Card Edge Connector
JAE has launched the new ES6 Series card edge connectors for LED light bulbs and LED lighting, designed for easy connection and assembly of the LED mounting board and power board.
The use of LED lighting devices is rapidly increasing due to its efficiency and eco-friendly benefits for consumers. As the popularity of LED lighting grows, LED manufacturers seek to increase capacity and yield while reducing cost, so efficient production practices and quality stability for high-volume manufacturing is imperative. The ES6 Series card edge connection feature makes the assembly of the LED board and power board easy for LED manufacturers in mass production. Its compact design saves board mounting space and promotes design flexibility.
- Contributes to easy and automatic assembly with card edge connection of the LED mounting board and power board.
- Adopts a tuning fork structure terminal, which has high contact reliability in long term high temperature environments.
- Compatible with automatic mounting. Features a wide space for absorption and complies with standard nozzles.
- Saves mounting space on boards and is ideal for compact bulbs and fixtures.
- cULus recognized as an individual connector.
- ULus Product: File No. E67741
- RoHS compliant product.
- LED light bulbs, down lights, spot lights, LED lighting, and compact electrical devices
|JAE ES6 Series
ES6 CTM (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
ES6 Series (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.