"MM60 Series" Connector Has Been Developed
Compatible with 76 pos. DMC (Display Mini Card) Standard
For Transmission of Display Signals by Wireless-LAN
JAE has just further enhanced the line-up of the MM60 Series by developing a 76-contact DMC (Display Mini Card) standard compatible connector to be added to the already available 52-contact PCI Express Mini Card standard compatible connector.
Two mounting options, latch type and nut type, are available and both types are compatible with automated mounting. Wireless data transmission between PCs and their peripherals has recently been advancing, and the demand to wirelessly transmit data to monitors is also increasing. To meet this trend the organization behind the PCI Express standard, PCI-SIG (PCI-Special Interest Group), added the DMC (Display Mini Card) standard, which supports wireless transmission of display signals in addition to the existing PCI Express standard conventionally used for wireless-LAN transmission.
This connector is compliant with the DMC standard and is ideal for wireless display signal transmission from PCs to monitors and televisions.
MM60 Mini Card Connector
- Compatible with PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical spec, and can be used with PCI Express, USB, and DisplayPort transmission modules.
- Not only the main connector part, but mounting latch and nut are also available.
Latch spring mechanism allows for easy module removal.
- Main connector part, latch, and nut are all compatible with automated mounting. Packaging is in embossed tape.
- Main connector size: 4mm height, 10mm depth, and 42.7mm width.
- Number of Contacts: 76 pos.
- Contact Pitch: 0.8mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Rated Current: 0.5A per contact
- Contact Resistance: 60m ohm max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC300Vr.m.s (minute)
- Mating Cycles: 50 times
MM60 Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Card (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.