MM80 Series DDR3 High Speed Connectors
JAE has developed the MM80 series socket connector for the high-capacity DDR3 SDRAM SODIMM, which is compatible with the MO-268C JEDEC standard. The MM80 series is a highly reliable connector with secure positioning and stable response through use of an incomplete-insertion prevention structure that blocks the latch from locking if the memory module is not fully inserted.
MM80 DDR3 High Speed Connectors
- 204 pin socket for DDR3 SDRAM SODIMM, compatible with JEDEC standard (MO-268C)
- Right-angle SMT type, connector height is available in two types: 5.2mm and 9.2mm
- Reverse mounting type also available (heights: 5.2mm, 9.2mm)
- Structure prevents incomplete insertion by blocking the latch from locking if the memory module is not fully inserted
- Incorrect-insertion prevention key operating voltage is DDR3 compatible 1.5V
- Contact stability is improved with our unique contact structure
- Notebook PC
- Desktop PC
- Number of Contacts: 204 pos.
- Contact Resistance: 40m ohm max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC500Vr.m.s. per minute
- Contact Pitch: 0.6 mm
- Operating Temperature: -55 Deg. C to 85 Deg. C
- Rated Current: 0.3A per contact
- Insulation Resistance: 100M ohm min.
- Durability: 25 cycles
- Applicable DIMM Board Thickness: 1.0 ± 0.1mm
MM80 Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.