JST Mfg. Co., Ltd. was established in 1957 and has remained one of the top 10 connector manufacturers in the world.
JST Group has a global network of production sites, R&D facilities and service centers. JST's technology of electrical connections, acquired by mass production of solderless terminals, has continued to evolve dynamically.
- Standard Cable Assemblies - JST's Guntersville Assembly Manufacturing (GAM) division is a fully functional cable and harness assembly operation that incorporates some of the latest technology, as well as some exclusive equipment designs for cable assemblies that offer value added capabilities using existing JST manufactured connectors.
- PUD wire-to-board, double row, crimp style connector series - PUD Series disconnectable, 2.0 mm (.079") pitch, double-row crimp style connector with secure positive locking feature. The PUD Series offers compact size and provides stable contact performance under high vibration, distortion, and unexpected external forces.
- PNI Connector - The new, PNI Series of crimp-style connectors offer both wire-to-board and wire-to-wire applications on a 2mm (0.79") pitch. These versatile connectors offer design flexibility to incorporate either wire-to-wire or wire-to-board connections without switching to a different connector series.
- PND Connector - The new PND Series disconnectable, 2.0 mm (.079") pitch, double-row crimp style connector has secure locking device. The PND Series offers compact size and provides stable contact performance under vibration, distortion, and unexpected external forces due to prying or routing of the wires during assembly process.
- LEB series 1.8mm pitch Board to Board and Wire to Board crimp disconnectable - Designed for LED light bar applications, the low profile of the connector does not interfere with the luminescence angle of LED dies.
- New products from JST
- View JST's online catalog - For a comprehensive overview of products offered by JST, view their online catalog.