Rocker Switch 1930
The 1930 series rocker switch has a high degree of water and dust protection (IP 65) thanks to a bellows seal made by a patented injection molding technique. The integrated seal makes an additional protective cap superfluous since the special shape of the bellows provides additional protection.
The switch is easy to install in a surface with the automatic snap-in mechanism and enables secure plugging of the plug receptacles due to its snap-in terminals. The tolerance compensation fins on the switch housing give the 1930 series switch a snug fit in the appliance cut-out. The rocker switch is also available with plug terminal (6.3 millimeters), single-pole and double-pole with the same size and installation depth and ratings up to 20 (4) A 250 V and can withstand inrush peaks up to 120 A. The switch retains its excellent actuation characteristic even at extreme outdoor temperatures of -30 to 85 degrees Celsius.
The rocker switch with dust and splash water protection can be used as an off switch, off switch with signal lamp, changeover switch with "off" position in the middle, as changeover switch and pushbutton – on request also for 125 V AC.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 20 A and UL 1 HP, inrush peak currents up to 120 A, versions with 400 AC approval available
- With bellows seal, protected against dust and water (IP 65)
- Switching system, tried and tested a 100 million times
- Illuminated and non-illuminated versions, different terminal versions and switching functions available
- Rocker and bellows available in different colors with various prints
- Recreational vehicles
- Cleaning equipment
- Canteen kitchen and catering technology
- Power tools
- Laboratory eqipment
- Garden technology
Rocker Switch 1930 (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.