Mill-Max is the leading U.S. source of precision-machined interconnect components including: IC Sockets (SIP, DIP, PGA, BGA,PLCC), spring-loaded probes and contacts, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals, and USB connectors.
- Mill-Max Introduces Low Profile, Removable Carriers for Male PCB Pins and Terminals - Mill-Max presents its first male pin carrier, utilizing thin Kapton film to create ultra-low-profile interconnects. Overall connector height and size are greatly reduced making it ideal for locations where traditional insulator housings can't be accommodated.
- Mill-Max Expands its Line of Discrete Insulated Spring-Loaded Pins - Due to customers' demand, Mill-Max has expanded its line of discrete insulated spring-loaded pins.
- Mill-Max Mfg. Corp Expands Crimp Pin Product Offering - Mill-Max is pleased to announce the addition of new crimp pins to our selection of wire termination products.
- Mill-Max Introduces Fine Pitch SMT Gull Wing Connector Series - 1mm pitch, low profile makes components well suited for compact designs with limited PCB space.
- Mill-Max Introduces Double Row SMT Socket on T&R - The new 406 series SMT socket strip from Mill-Max is ideal for socketing leaded IC devices on SMT boards and for low profile board stacking applications.
- New Tape & Reel Packaged SMT Pin from Mill-Max - pin for use as a test point or for low profile board-to-board connections. These pins are available packaged on tape & reel for pick-and-place assembly or in bulk for low volume requirements and prototyping.
- Micro-Miniature Organic Fibre Plug® Receptacle - Mill-Max has added a micro-miniature option to our organic fibre plug® receptacle lineup.
- Shrouded Male Pin Connectors - Mill-Max's shrouded male pin connectors are for applications where a robust, secure connection is demanded, such as frequently mated interconnects and blind mate conditions. These double row connectors come in 4 to 64 pin configurations and are available in through- hole and surface mount termination styles.
- Organic Fibre Plug Solder Barrier - Mill-Max's organic fibre plug (OFP) solder barrier receptacles are discrete sockets for through-hole soldering into printed circuit boards.
- Double Row Solder Cup Spring Pin Header Strips - a convenient and reliable method to make connections between wires and mating components such as P.C. boards, batteries or other cable assemblies with our new single and double row solder cup spring pin header strips.
- Mill-Max Introduces Triple Row Header Strips and Triple Row Solder Tail Socket Strips- The new Mill-Max 804 and 805 series interconnects are ideal for high pin count I/O and board-to- board applications.
- [.PDF] Mill-Max offers Rugged, Higher-Current Spring Pins - Mill-Max now offers a series of rugged spring pins capable of carrying 9 amps continuous current at a low 10° C temperature rise. The Mill-Max 0850, 0851, 0852 and 0853 spring pins are the perfect solution for rugged applications and for use in circuits operating at currents above signal level.
- MILL-MAX Adds 2 New Receptacles With Organic Fibre Plug® Solder Barrier – 10 Sizes Now Available; 8 On Tape - Mill-Max’s knock-out-bottom receptacles are discrete sockets for soldering into printed circuit boards. Ten sizes are now available; eight have carrier tape as standard packaging. Tape packaging is becoming increasingly popular since it permits thru-hole components to be placed simultaneously with surface mount parts on pick-’n-place assembly lines.
- MILL-MAX Expands its Spring-loaded Connectors Line To Include 3 Families of Single and Double Row Strip Assemblies and 31 Discrete Contacts - When the power is on, you don’t want shock or vibration to create spurious signals. Mill-Max Spring-loaded Connectors provide a reliable electrical connection in the most rigorous environments.