Low Profile, Removable Carriers for Male PCB Pins and Terminals
Mill-Max is proud to present its first male pin carrier, utilizing thin Kapton film to create ultra-low-profile interconnects. Overall connector height and size are greatly reduced making it ideal for locations where traditional insulator housings can't be accommodated. This initial offering is a perfect solution for low profile board to board connections.
Features & Benefits:
- Double tail PCB pin mounted in .005" thick Kapton film/tape
- Kapton film/tape is a high temperature polyimide material making it suitable for all soldering processes
- Kapton can be easily removed after soldering, but does not add to the interconnect height if left in place
- Interconnect height of only .030" (,762 mm)
Standards & Specifications:
- PCB pins
- Precision turned from brass alloy
- Plated with 10 u" gold providing interconnect reliability, corrosion protection, and wear resistance
- Spaced at .100" (2,54 mm) pitch, allowing for multiple pins to be assembled onto the circuit board at once
- Continuous strip spool of 1,000 pins allows for easy cutting of strips for desired number of pins
Low Profile, Removable Carriers for Male PCB Pins and Terminals Datasheet (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.