Molex Mini-Fit Jr.™ Power Connectors
Molex introduces the Mini-Fit Jr.™ Power Connectors. Mini-Fit Jr. connectors handle up to 9.0A and are ideal for wire-to-wire and wire-to-board applications requiring design flexibility.
The core attributes of Mini-Fit Jr. include: fully isolated terminals, positive locking housings, low-engagement forces and polarized housings. The Mini-Fit family also offers blind mating, TPA and higher current options.
Designed for higher-current, higher-density applications requiring design flexibility, Mini-Fit Jr. connectors are ideal for power applications up to 9.0A per circuit. Additionally, these connectors are available in single row or dual row 2- to 24-circuit options, feature multiple plating, and resin options.
Features and benefits include:
- Fully isolated terminals protect terminals against potential damage during handling
- Positive locking housings with an easy to operate thumb latch assures connectors are fully mated
- Polarized mating geometry ensures header and receptacle cannot be mismated
- Scoop-proof housings ensures terminals and header pins are not damaged if parts are mated at a severe angle
- Receptacles and plugs accept standard Mini-Fit and Mini-Fit Plus crimp terminals, which reduce the number of part numbers to purchase and inventory
- Available in UL94V-0, V-2, 265°C reflow, Glow-Wire and Low-Halogen compliant materials, which are ideal for many applications to meet global material requirements