Molex CLIK-Mate™ 1.50mm Pitch PCB Receptacle, Single Row, Bottom Entry
Molex's CLIK-Mate™ connectors are designed for applications that require higher pin count connectors to carry more signal lines in less space; the system includes a unique tuning-fork terminal concept that provides low-insertion force and secure mating contact.
CLIK-Mate connectors feature a positive inner locking system that provide secure mating retention and an audible "click" to confirm mating. A tuning-fork terminal design provides low insertion force and a secure mating contact. Reinforced metal solder tabs ensure a secure PCB retention and provide solder joint strain relief. The 1.50mm version features the widest variety of choices, including single- and dual-row types, SMT and through-hole versions and a bottom-entry option.
Features and benefits include:
- Positive inner locks - Audible "click", low insertion force and secure mating
- Tuning-fork style contact design - Secure contact, and avoids terminal stubbing
- Flat area for pick-and-place - Easy automatic board placement
- Reinforced metal solder tabs - Secure PCB retention and solder joint strain relief
- Footprint compatibility - Drop-in replacement to various competitive versions
- Gaming & Vending Systems
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Medical Electronics
Molex CLIK-Mate™ connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.