Molex Micro-Lock 1.25mm pitch SMT
Molex'a Micro-Lock 1.25mm pitch system offers the smallest overall size and highest current-carrying capability of any similar pitch positive-lock system. Features include an outer thumb-latch design with two locking points allowing for ease-of-use and secure contact, and a matting design that protects the pins and terminals while providing low insertion force.
The Micro-Lock 1.25mm family is available in 2-16 circuits for single row, and 16-40 circuits for dual row. The system offers low-halogen material not only for connectors, but also in the wire-harness material used. The system comes standard in natural color material, with custom versions available in different colors to support certain mating and application requirements.
Features and benefits include:
- Damage-proof pin protection feature - Prevents header pins from being bent or crushed, even during angled mating
- Compact size and low profile - Provides space savings
- Low-insertion force with tin plating - Easy mating/unmating and provides a more cost-effective design over gold plating
- Wide mating latch with two-point positive lock - Provides secure-mating retention, additional mechanical stability and good “click” feeling
- Low-halogen housing and wire harness material - Meets environmental standards
- Automotive - Audio, navigation, infotainment
- Consumer - LCD and PDP flat panel display Set Top Boxes
- Data/Communications - Hubs/Routers and Personal Computers
Molex Micro-Lock 1.25mm pitch SMT (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.