Molex 0.30 mm pitch non-ZIF FPC Connector
Molex's 0.30mm pitch non-ZIF FPC connector offers a compact size along with secure cable retention and low cable insertion force.
The 504281 series FPC connector is one of the smallest pitch non-ZIF types available. The dual contact feature enables the same connector to be used on parallel boards to simplify design and sourcing. The connector also has the same footprint pattern as Molex’s 503566 front-flip type FPC connector for further design flexibility. A staggered contact design provides easier soldering along with smooth and low cable insertion force. Sufficient space between housing walls and terminals helps prevent solder flux intrusion.
Features and benefits include:
- Dual-contact non-ZIF design that offers easy cable assembly and eliminates the need to source top-and-bottom contact styles.
- Fine pitch, low profile, narrow width and short length that provides maximum overall space savings
- Staggered contact design that facilitates easier soldering and lower cable insertion force
- Optimum distance between odd and even terminal contact points that creates gradual and alternate contact points for lower insertion force
- More than 0.05mm space between housing walls and terminals that helps prevent solder flux intrusion
- Same footprint pattern as Molex's 503566 front-flip type, which provides design flexibility for different application needs
- Gaming & Vending Systems
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Medical Electronics
Molex 0.30 mm pitch non-ZIF FPC Connector (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.