22.5° Angled and Vertical DDR4 miniDIMM Sockets
Molex adds to their DDR4 miniDIMM Sockets with the 22.5° Angled and Vertical SMT series. Molex's angled DDR4 miniDIMM sockets save nearly half the overhead space of the vertical equivalent in enterprise computing and networking memory applications and offer the highest robust mating and usability features for reliable operations.
Molex's DDR4 miniDIMM sockets are halogen-free and meet all of the eco-friendly environmental requirements. The metal grips on the housing towers reduce shock or vibration to the mounted memory module during transit. The 22.5° angled DDR4 miniDIMM sockets have a metal-reinforced latch tower housing that prevents damage to the tower bridge due to wear and tear.
Features & Benefits:
- Metal grips on housing towers reduce shock or vibration to mounted memory modules during transit
- Metal-reinforced latch tower housing prevents damage to the tower bridge due to wear and tear
- Halogen-free housing meets eco-friendly environmental requirements
- Offer highly robust mating and usability features for reliable operations
- Save almost half as much vertical space than its upright equivalent with module mounted
- RoHS Complaint
- High-End Computing
- Personal Computers
- Network Operations Center
DDR4 22.5DEG MINIDIMM ASSY SM 288CKTS
Molex 22.5° Angled and Vertical DDR4 miniDIMM Sockets (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.