Brad® EtherNet/IP* HarshIO Analog Modules
Molex introduces the Brad® EtherNet/IP* HarshIO Analog Modules for Roller Drives. These Ethernet modules are ideal for many material handling applications and provide an IP67 rated solution for interfacing industrial controllers with conveyor rollers in harsh duty environments.
The Brad® EtherNet/IP* HarshIO Analog Modules have an M12 ultra-lock interface that allows fast connections and change-overs which reduces time to connect the cordsets to the module. The IP67 housing is dust, water and vibration resistant and contains an integrated 2-port switch.
Features & Benefits:
- Connect up to 4 roller drives.
- Diagnostic capabilities via fieldbus messaging. Visible diagnostic LEDs provide maintenance personnel with the ability to easily determine I/O, module and network status.
- Display contains 4-digits scrolling information.
- M12 ultra-lock interface allows fast connections and changeovers.
- The IP67 housing allows use directly on the machine and is dust, water and vibration resistant.
- Industrial Automation/Conveying
- Food Processing
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Industrial Production
- Express parcel, postal and courier service.
- Airport logistics
- Baggage Handling
ETHERNET/IP MODULES FOR ROLLER DRIVES BRAD HARSH I/O
Brad® EtherNet/IP* HarshIO Analog Modules (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.