HarshIO EtherNet/IP* IO-Link Modules
Molex's HarshIO EtherNet/IP* IO-Link Modules are designed for factory automation machine builders, bringing versatility and cost savings to complex system design through EtherNet/IP controllers. The Ultra-Lock® M12 Connectors surpass performance and reliability of traditional threaded connectors, which deliveries increased productivity and cost savings. The modules metallic plate provides functional grounding and is offered in 4-pole and 5-pole power connector versions.
These Molex modules have an extended power supply that drives up to 3.6A and uses a standard 4-pole M12 cordset. The HarshIO EtherNet/IP IO-Link Modules are IP67, which means this product is designed for plant-floor and harsh industrial applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Metallic plate offers functional grounding
- Ultra-Lock M12 Connectors surpass performance and reliability of traditional threaded connectors, delivering increased productivity and cost savings
- Each IO-Link master channel can be configured as IO-Link or Digital I/O point
- 4-pole and 5-pole power connector versions
- Seal rated IP67, which is designed for plant-floor and harsh industrial applications
- Blue color dedicated to IO-Link communication status
- 8x IO-Link Master Channels
- Ethernet metallic plate allows both ODVA and PI Ethernet grounding strategies
- Food and Beverage
- Machining Centers
- Conveying and Sorting
- Baggage Handling
- Postal Sorting
- Packaging Applications
- Final Body Assembly
- Power Train
HARSH IO EITHERNET IP IO-LINK MODULE
Molex HarshIO EtherNet/IP IO-Link Modules (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.