Metric Ring Terminals
Introducing high-quality metric-size solderless ring terminals featuring insulated Avikrimp™ and un-insulated VersaKrimp™ seamless barrel types. The terminals provide maximum electrical performance for metric crimps using studs up to 10mm in diameter and wire size up to 6mm².
Terminals meet UL requirements only when used with Molex recommended tooling; however terminals may be crimped with a variety of industry-standard tooling.
Features and Benefits:
- Terminals designed with metric ring sizes - Enables universal use with metric-size studs /screws up to 10mm in diameter and wire sizes up to 6mm²
- VersaKrimp™ style un-insulated rings feature a brazed seam on the crimp barrel - Creates a seamless barrel that eliminates the need for proper orientation of the barrel during crimping; permits 360° of rotation in the crimp jaws for faster and more reliable crimping
- Avikrimp™ style rings are pre-insulated with Nylon on the barrel - Prevents arcing between adjacent terminals on a barrier strip when the barrels are exposed beyond the edge of the strip. Nylon does not contain Halogens and is Glow Wire tested for safety
- Avikrimp™ barrel has tin-plated brass ferrule - Provides double-crimp: both conductor and insulation crimp (strain relief) for optimum vibration resistance; fulfills TUV , VDE, IEC and DIN requirements. Creates a seamless conductor crimp that eliminates the need for proper orientation of the barrel during crimping; permits 360° of rotation in the crimp jaws.
- Terminals are constructed of high-quality, oxygen-free copper with tin plating - Protects from oxidation, which can result in high contact-resistance and failure; ensures a highly conductive and reliable crimp
- Terminals available on Mylar tape on request - Allows for high-volume termination and the most cost-effective and efficient wire-harness production
- Molex crimp tooling available - Terminals meet UL requirements only when used with Molex recommended tooling
- Industrial - Electrical panels, Wiring harnesses, Terminal blocks
- Automotive Aftermarket - Wiring harnesses, After-market audio or video
- Consumer - Appliances / white goods, Consumer electronics / brown goods
Metric Ring Terminals (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.