Milli-Grid™ Halogen-free Shrouded Connectors
Molex introduces the Milli-Grid™ Halogen-free Shrouded Connectors that are available in a variety of orientation and mounting configurations. Molex's new shrouded Milli-Grid connectors offer robust mating performance while meeting halogen-free requirements in data, consumer and other industry wire-to-board applications.
The Milli-Grid connectors have an LCP housing that supports high-temperature reflow temperatures and halogen-free compliance requirements. The connectors also feature a single side-slot that prevents wrong mating orientation and a locking ramp window that ensures secure mating. The Milli-Grid Halogen-free Shrouded Connectors come in a choice of 3 through-hole soldertail lengths, 2.60, 3.60 and 4.60mm.
Features & Benefits:
- Polarization key prevents wrong mating orientation
- SMT tails expanding mounting configuration in addition to through-hole style option
- Retention peg for robust PCB retention during reflow process
- LCP housing supports high-temperature reflow temperatures and halogen-free compliance requirements
- Single side-slot prevents wrong mating orientation
- Locking ramp window ensures secure mating
- 3 through-hole soldertail lengths, 2.60, 3.60 and 4.60mm, support different PCB thickness
- Consumer/Home Entertainment
- Printers, Copiers & Fax Machines
- Set-top Boxes
- Home Appliances
- Other Applications
- Vending Machines
- Exercise Equipment
- Smart Meters
- Car Audio
MGRID SHRD HDR SMT/OPEG&CAP 2.5SNLF 4CKT
MGRID SHRD HDR RA SMT/TAPE 2.5SNLF 4CKT
MGRID WTB CRIMP RECPT HSG LCP BLK 4CKT
Molex Mill-Grid Halogen-free Shrouded Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.