Mini-Fit H2O™Sealed Interconnect System
July, 2009 - The sealed Mini-Fit H2O™ IP67 -rated system with pre-installed, seals meet the need for weatherproof, compact connections in wire-to-wire applications up to 9.0A per circuit. The Mini-Fit H2O™ mid-range power connector is designed for use in weatherproof applications that require a sealed system. The Mini-Fit H2O connector system is IP67-rated, which ensures connector integrity when submersed in up to one meter of water.
Features and Benefits:
- IP67-rated connector ensures a water and dust-tight interconnection for use in outdoor applications
- Receptacle and plug housings are shipped with interface and wire seals pre-installed to lower applied cost by reducing installer assembly time
- Positive-locking system ensures the connectors are securely mated and prevents accidental un-mating
- UV-stabilized, molded materials can be used in applications exposed to direct sunlight
- Can be used with 18 and 20 AWG wires and accommodate multiple applications
- Small overall profile for use in tight spaces
Molex Mini-Fit H201 Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
# # #
Molex Incorporated® is a registered trademark