Mizu-P25™ Wire-to-Wire Connector System
Molex introduces the Mizu-P25™ wire-to-wire connector system. The Mizu-P25 system is the first miniature sealed system in the market to achieve IP67 certification, which provides superior levels of dustproof and waterproof protection along with space savings. Ideal for applications such as motorcycles or air conditioners that continue to pack more complicated electronics into smaller spaces, the Mizu-P25 connector system provides assurance that dust or water will not interfere with signal integrity.
The Mizu-P25 family includes the low-voltage system, which is rated up to 125 volts, and the high voltage system, which is rated up to 250 volts. The Mizu-P25 connector system also has many features that make assembly easier for operators like color coding for housings, low-insertion terminal design, easy-to-use positive-locks and polarization features to ensure correct mating.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets IP67 rating and ensures complete dustproof and waterproof protection
- Compact size allows space savings for tight-packaging applications
- Positive locks provide secure mating retention
- Integral seal stopper feature assures waterproof protection
- Spring-beam terminal design provides high pressure and small deflection for high-vibration applications
- Raised-body male terminal design provides polarization to prevent mismating
- Door electronics
- Lamp mirrors
- Mirror motor harness
- Parking sensors
- Powered rear view mirrors
- Commercial Vehicle
- Air conditioner
- Heated toilet seats
- Vending machines
Molex's Mizu-P25 Wire-to-Wire Connector System (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.