Rectangular Near Field Communication (NFC) Antennas
Molex's Rectangular Near Field Communication (NFC) Antennas maximize effectiveness of quick, two-way read/write operations over a wide range of detection distances from metallic and non-metallic substrate applications. Molex's NFC Antennas optimize detection performance for both Ferrite and non-Ferrite based applications.
The flexi material of the antenna facilitates easy integration on the applications substrate due to its pliability. The Ferrite layer eliminates interference effects from metallic or conductive surfaces when the antenna is applied. The double-sided adhesive tape with liner enables easy peel-and-stick mounting on the application substrate. The antennas have plated pads that provide electrical contact to connection spring clips or pogo pins mounted on the application PCB. Molex's NFC Antennas come in a number of different sizes to offer increased design flexibility to the developer.
Features & Benefits:
- Plated pads provide electrical contact to connecting spring clips or pogo pins mounted on the application PCB
- Flexi material facilitates easy integration on the application substrate due to its pliability
- Ferrite layer eliminates interference effects from metallic or conductive surfaces when antenna is applied on these (Note: Non-Ferrite version antennas are used on non-metallic or non-conductive surfaces)
- Double-sided adhesive tape with liner enables easy peel-and-stick mounting on the application substrate
- Selection of antenna sizes includes 15 by 25, 23 by 27, 34 by 46 and 45 by 55.
- Infotainment Systems
- Smart Car Functions
- Payment Processing Systems
- Apparel Tagging Readers
- Airline Ticketing Systems
- Air Baggage and Cargo
- Logistics, Conveyors and Roll Cages
- Security Access Control System
- Electronic Keys
NEAR FIELD ANTENNA RECTANGLE
Molex Rectangular Near Field Communication Antennas (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.