stAK50h™ Infotainment Connector System
Molex introduces the stAK50h™ Infotainment Connector System that incorporates unsealed hybrid connectors to deliver both signal and Ethernet connectivity through one low-footprint connector. Infotainment systems have traditionally relied on two separate connection systems: one for signal and one for Ethernet connectivity. The stAK50h™ connector interface eliminates the need for two separate connection systems.
When OEMs insist on industry-approved 0.5mm and 1.20mm terminal interconnects, the stAK50™ is the ultimate choice. The terminals are designed to fit AK-based terminal cavities in the receptacle housings for a number of different connectivity needs. The stAK50h™ is perfect for high-density, low-current signal (4.0A) and Ethernet communication applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Standard USCAR color-coded housings support visual polarization
- Expedites assembly of connector systems
- Compliant to USCAR-2 and global automation standards
- Enables faster time-to-market
- PCB alignment posts for mating headers ensure proper terminal alignment in via-holes of the PCB assembly
- 0.50mm and 1.20mm terminals developed around NanoMQS and AK Specifications
- Supports a wide range of low-current signal (4.0A) and Ethernet applications
- Driver Assistance Systems
- In-Vehicle Network
- Infotainments Systems
- Commercial Vehicle
- Body Electronic Modules
- Interior Electronic Modules
AK50 HYBRID HDR ASSY 56 CKT KEY4&1/56
AK50 HYBRID RCPT 28 CKT DKGRY KEY 1
AK50 HYBRID RCPT 28 CKT BLACK KEY 4
stAK50h™ Infotainment Connector System(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.