Helieon® Sustainable Light Modules
The remarkably simple solution that provides easy interchangeability, upgradeability and replacement.
The Helieon® lighting system is the first plug-and-play sustainable solid state lighting module to integrate high-efficiency precision lighting with an easy-to-use socketed solution. Combining unmatched solid state lighting technology from Bridgelux* and engage-and-turn interconnect technology from Molex, the Helieon lighting system simplifies the process of designing, building and replacing luminaires.
Helieon enables flexibility in changing the look and feel of the lighting installation with the simplicity of replacing a light bulb. By emulating a traditional lighting socket, the Helieon system delivers an easy and familiar installation experience. Beam angle, color temperature and light output can all be easily changed or upgraded with the simple turn of the wrist, post-installation, without the complexity and expense of removing the luminaire. Product options are tailored to match light output levels of traditional light sources, delivering between 500 and 1,500 lumens under application conditions in halogen and fluorescent color temperature options. Helieon modules are available with narrow and medium flood-beam patterns that enable precision effects for a wide variety of lighting applications.
|800 Lumen Series and 1200 Lumen Series
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated solid state lighting solution for OEM fixture manufacturers, lighting designers and architects
- Multiple product options compatible with a single thermal and electronic driver system design
- Separable socketed plug-and-play solution (socket and module) with a turn-and-click installation process
- Uniform high-quality illumination with beam control optics (24, 32 and 50 degree options)
- High system efficacy enables luminaires with operating efficiencies of >50 lm/W
- Color controlled to a single 3-step MacAdams ellipse
- UL recognized (pending)
- Three year limited warranty
- Recyclable components, Pb and Mercury free, RoHS compliant
- Down lights
- Task and accent lighting
- Spot and track lights
- Troffers and interior-area lighting
- Retail and display lighting
- Hospitality lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Decorative lighting
- Museum lighting
Helieon Sustainable Light Module (.pdf) - for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Helieon Installation Guide (.pdf)