RHCP* and Helix Antennas
Molex introduces the RHCP* and Helix Antennas that eliminate space and PCB real-estate constraints. Molex's antennas combine ease of integration with reduced cost of implementation over a variety of wireless navigation device applications.
The circular or elliptical antennas overcome the effects of signal propagation anomalies and ground reflections specific to linearly polarized antennas. The high-temperature housing material withstands high reflow temperatures in the standard SMT processes. The RHCP* and Helix Antennas are RoHS complaint and halogen free.
Features & Benefits:
- Circular or elliptical polarization antennas overcome the effects of signal propagation anomalies and ground reflections specific to linearly polarized antennas.
- Highly compact SMT antennas embed easily within device chassis while offering valuable PCB real estate, vertical space and cost-savings.
- Small clearance zone of 5.00mm around antenna enables maximization of PCB real estate around the antenna.
- Applications of Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) chip antenna technology in manufacturing ensures consistent antenna RF performance given the excellent last structuring repeatability, precision and accuracy of LDS technology.
- High-temperature housing material withstands high reflow temperatures in standard SMT processes.
- Meets RoHS regulatory and environmental sustainability standards and is halogen free.
- Transportation (Automotive and non-Automotive)
- Wearable Devices
- Kid Safety Tracking Devices
Antenna,RHCP GPS LDSMID SMT
Antenna,Helix GPS LDSMID SMT
RHCP and Helix Antennas (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.