Molex Tri-Band Wifi Antenna
Molex WiFi Triple-band SMT Antennas help bring Internet connectivity to places where walls and barriers present a challenge. The antennas use a 900MHz frequency to penetrate areas of interference. This allows for reduced power consumption and a wider signal range than their 2.4/5GHz counterparts.
By supporting IP-based cloud connectivity, the Molex triple-band antennas facilitate the continued development of the IoT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine-to-Machine) communication. The compact, ceramic, surface-mountable antennas can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 125°C. The Molex antennas are ideal for a wide range of applications including connected vehicles, medical equipment, smart homes, and smart cities..
Features & Benefits:
- Surface mountable
- Ceramic (can withstand high temperatures)
- Uses 900MHz frequency for wider range
- Easy setup for IoT and M2M
- Pick-and-Place Feature for automatic placement during assembly
- Low power consumption
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine to Machine (M2M) communication
- Industrial (smart cities)
- Automotive (connected vehicle)
- Residential (smart home)
- Medical (digital healthcare)
- Frequency Range: 900 to 924MHz, 2.4 to 2.5GHz, 5.15 to 5.85GHz
- Return Loss: < -5, -6 and -5dB respectively
- Average Total Radiation Efficiency (%): >40%, >65%, >55% respectively
- Peak Gain (dBi): 0.7, 4.2, 4.5dBi respectively
- Input Impedance (ohms): 50
WI-FI TRI BAND ANTENNA SMT 900MHZ, 2.4GHZ
Molex Tri-Band Wifi Antenna (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.