Neutrik presents etherCON CAT6 cable connectors and receptacles.
Long ago Ethernet found its way into the audio, network and control field. Neutrik has met the demand for qualified connectors with the development of the etherCON series. It offers a rugged metal housing for RJ45 cable connectors which protects the connector against mechanical load, the patented Neutrik chuck type strain relief and a separate locking which isn't found on any other RJ45 connector.
In order to meet the rising requirements of data volume, transfer rate and bandwidth Neutrik developed the first waterproof (IP65), rugged and stage fit CAT6 version of the RJ45 Ethernet connector. The D size housing of the CAT6 etherCON chassis connector is made out of metal just like the cable connector carrier whose chuck type strain relief holds the cable securely and its Push Pull locking avoids accidental unplugging.
The rugged etherCON is perfectly suitable for Ethernet applications in hash and demanding environment like live stage production, DMX lighting, outdoor internet access and industrial Ethernet.
Features and benefits:
- CAT6 compliant - data rate up to 10 GBit/s
- CAT6 performance - fast data transmission and high bandwidth applications
- CAT6 specifications according TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition
- Shielded system - high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Push Pull mating - secure and proven locking system
- Ground lead jumper on panel connector with selectable grounding option
- Gas-tight IDC termination without tool