NKK Switches was founded in 1951 and produces high-quality industrial switches.
- IS-ENG-KIT Features (.pdf) -
- Engineering SmartSwitch Development Kits Announcement (.pdf) -
- Multi-Touch Resistive Touch Screens Series TP01 (.pdf) - Smooth, light and multi-touch operation on resistive touch screens combining with controller board facilitates multi-touch operation characterized by pinching screen to zoom in, spreading screen to zoom out, rotation, etc.
- Processed Sealed Rotaries Series NR01 (.pdf) - Totally sealed construction with internal o-ring, gasket between base and housing, and insert-molded terminals, gives protection for automated processing techniques.
- Ultra-Mini Right Angle SMT Pushbuttons Series GP01 (.pdf) - Ultra-miniature size allows high density mounting and utilizes reduced space for surface mounting. Greaseless condition contributes to resistance of harsh conditions, including wider operating temperatures.
- RGB Expansion Series KP (.pdf) - KP series offers a complete switch solution for all broadcast panel needs, including the newest line of RGB LED options with four terminals.
- High Visibility Spot Illumination Series LP01 (.pdf) - Vivid, super bright LED spot illumination in red, amber or green provides easy status recognition
- Dual Seal Waterproof M Series Toggle - NKK Switches unveils new dual seal waterproof all-in-one M Series toggle switch.
- NKK Switches Series YB2 - YB2 Series of 24-mm² or 25 mm, flush-mount panel seal pushbuttons are available in illuminated or nonilluminated models and have the shortest above-panel dimension (1.8 mm) in the industry for splash-proof design.
- NKK Switches Recognizes Heilind in Million Dollar Club - NKK has named Heilind as a member of the Million Dollar Club for the second year in a row.
- Nkk Webinars - Download 30 minute presentation on SmartSwitch. Learn about the product, applications and development tools
- NKK Videos - View a variety of videos on switches, product info, applications, examples and benefits.
- NKK Switches Announces IP67 Rated Panel Sealed Rocker Switches - JWMW and JWLW series, the industry’s first molded, IP67 rated panel sealed rocker switches with TV ratings are specifically designed to handle large inrush currents.
- NKK Switches announces process sealed, ultra-miniature rocker and toggle switches - G Series devices feature self-cleaning contacts for highly reliable logic level switching
- FT Series of resistive touch screen user interface devices - NKK FT Series 5-wire, 4-wire, and digital resistive touch screens are engineered to complement the application of choice while offering superior durability and flexibility
- [.PDF] NKK Medical Brochure - Reliable solutions for the medical industry.
- [.PDF] Series YB2 22mm Panel Seal Pushbuttons - The shortest above-panel dimension in the industry for splashproof design.
- [.PDF] OLED Programmable Rocker Switch - Multifunction programmable device: select with rocker, push for activation
- NKK's illuminated pushbuttons - NKK Switches offers a wide variety of illuminated pushbutton switches that are suited for many medical applications.
- SmartSwitch OLED Rocker - The OLED Rocker allows engineers to incorporate the functions of multiple switches and displays into one space-saving device.
- [.PDF] The Seven Questions Needed to Specify a Switch - NKK Switches provide the following information to assist you in purchasing a switch.
- NKK Switches Releases New Tamper Resistant 22mm Panel Seal Pushbuttons - NKK Switches announces the availability of the new YB2 Series of 22mm pushbuttons offered in both illuminated and non-illuminated models
- NKK Switches Announces Wire Leads for Environmentally Sealed Switches - NKK Switches announces the availability of wire leads on the company's WT, WR and WB series of environmentally sealed toggle, rocker and pushbutton switches
- NKK Switches Announces S Series Locking Lever Toggle Switches - NKK Switches announces the availability of the S Series of locking lever, medium capacity electromechanical toggle switches
- NKK Switches Announces the Release of Its New FR Series of 10mm - NKK Switches announces the release of its new FR series of 10mm Ultra-Thin DIP Rotary switches