FT Series of Resistive Touch Screens
5-Wire, 4-Wire & Digital Solutions
NKK FT Series 5-wire, 4-wire, and digital resistive touch screens are engineered to complement the application of choice while offering superior durability and flexibility. NKK FT transparent touch screens include options in multiple sizes and choices of input by finger, gloved finger, or stylus. Whether an application requires the 5-wire or 4-wire technology, the features include metal tails (analog), contact reliability with a connector, and ANR film, eliminating many of the typical visual artifacts. The film surface is non-glare and hard coated for ease of use and integrity of the surface. NKK 5-wire touch screens feature additional benefits, including a quicker response time, greater touch point density for higher precision and reduction of false actuations, and drift-free operation despite any temperature fluctuation.
Additional benefits of NKK's FT Series Touch Screens include:
- Screens highly resistant to static electricity and noise pollution
- Drift-free operation despite any temperature fluctuation
- Greater touch point density translating to more precision and reduction of false actuations
- Quicker response time
- Wide Range of Available Sizes
- Custom Solutions a Specialty
- Digital and Analog Solutions
- Controllers Available
- Anti-Newton Ring (ANR) Technology
- Design Minimizes Visual Artifacts
- RoHS Compliant
- Information Kiosks
- Industrial Automation
- Banking, Exchange Management Systems
- Office Automation
- Medical Equipment
- Hand-held devices
- Hospitality and Restaurant
Touch Screen Controller Boards and Devices - NKK offers controller boards compatible with USB or with RS232C.
- High Quality and Reliability
- Easy Integration Replacing Mouse Functionality
- Compatible with Control Board USB/RS232C
- Device Driver Compatible with Vista and Windows XP Operating Systems
Touch Screen Controller Specifications
The NKK FTCSU564 IC is for use with the 5- and 4-wire transparent touch screens and is available for those who prefer to design their own controller boards. When the screen is touched, it recognizes the position of the touch by the level of analog voltage detected by the A/D. The A/D converter receives the value and sends a set of coordinate values as serial data or USB.
- Interface USB and RS232C
- High Speed and Accuracy
- Built-in Calibration Function
- Data Function Removal Built in to Eliminate Noise
Five-Wire Resistive Analog Touch Screen (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Four-Wire Resistive Analog Touch Screen (pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Digital Touch Screen (pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.