X-Coded M SERIES Circular Connectors
NorComp introduces the newly released X-Coded M SERIES Circular Connectors that are designed to run high speed Ethernet through a ruggedized IP68 M12 solution. The separated twisted pairs allow for the running of high speed Ethernet up to 10 Gbhs which is used in industrial networking applications and ruggedized applications requiring higher bandwidth.
The X-Coded M SERIES connectors have increased throughput and efficiency in high-end systems and applications while increasing isolation against cross talk. With superior signal integrity for high-speed Ethernet data transfers, NorComp's X-Coded connectors can reliably operate in temperatures ranging from -40° to +85°C.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior signal integrity for high-speed Ethernet data transfers
- Handles high bandwidth files and minimizes transfer time
- Increased throughput and efficiency in high-end systems and applications
- Increased isolation against cross talk
- Reliably operated in temperatures ranging from -40° to +85°C
- Industrial Networking
- Ruggedized Applications
- Computer & Telecommunications
M12 8 POS X-CODE MALE CABLE MOUNT
M12 8 POS X-CODE FEMALE PANEL MOUNT
NorComp X-Coded M SERIES Circular Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.