New Technology in IP67 SEAL-D™ D-Sub Connectors
The NorComp IP67 SEAL-D™ D-Sub Connectors utilize a proprietary sealing technology which maintains the same physical size and footprint as standard D-Sub products. This drop-in replacement eliminates the need to redesign enclosures and PC boards when implementing IP67 design upgrades and reduces space on new designs. The NorComp IP67 SEAL-D™ D-Sub Connectors are available in in vertical and right angle board mount, as well as solder cup for panel mount
cable applications. Standard D-Subs are available in 9 / 15 / 25 positions, and High Density D-Subs are
available in 15 / 26 / 44 positions. These connectors are designed for applications that require protection from heavy spray or are exposed to short term submersion. NorComp is the first in the industry to achieve the IP67 rating using the standard footprint shell in an unmated condition.
NorComp's SEAL-D™ IP67 product series offers the advantage of maintaining the same connector profile and footprint as standard D-Sub connectors. This allows for space savings in new designs, and drop in replacement for existing applications.
All SEAL-D™ connectors are RoHS compliant, and utilize NorComp's proven economy screw machine contacts. Connectors are available in a wide variety of styles and hardware options, and are 100% tested prior to shipment for IP67 compliance.
Typical Applications Include:
- Hand held computers, scanners and printers that are used outdoors.
- Remote sensors, gauges and data loggers that are exposed to the elements.
- Industrial and medical equipment that is routinely subjected to wash down.
- Transmitters and emergency beacons that are subject to short term immersion.
- Gas, electric and water metering systems with embedded Smart Grid electronics.
- Consumer and commercial shipboard electronics, meters and sensors.
- Operating temperature: -50°C to 100°C
- Process temperature: 260°C
- Sealing material: F04 Flexible Adhesive (Female) | F08 Flexible Adhesive (Male)
- Wire size for solder cup termination: 26-20 AWG
- Panel Sealing Kits available (Purchased separately)
- Drop in Replacement
- Meets IP67 Requirements
- Available in 3 termination types
- Available in Standard & High Density
Heilind Stocking NorComp IP67 SEAL-DŽ D-Sub Connectors
NorComp IP67 SEAL-D™ D-Sub Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.