Omron's D6F-P Series is an Economical, Compact, Highly Reliable MEMS Mass Air Flow Sensor. By using the world's smallest class of MEMS flow sensor element, Omron has succeeded in reducing the new sensor's footprint by 50% compared with previous models, allowing it to be easily built into increasingly smaller products and measuring devices.
The D6F-P offers bi-directional flow options for use in applications from sensing air-handling intake to human breathing for medical applications. In addition, direct mounting to PCBs helps to lower total costs by preventing wiring errors and reducing labor requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Omron's unique cyclonic Dust Segregation System (DSS) provides a high level of reliability by separating dust particles from the air stream to reduce their effect on the sensor chip.
- Compact size (17 x 22 mm PCB footprint, overall dimensions 17 x 37 x 27 mm high).
- In addition to PCB mountable models, connector models are also available.
- Standard model calibrated for unidirectional flow, with negative flow indication.
- Bi-directional flow calibration available upon request.
- Economical (competitive with differential pressure sensors)
- Output signal is amplified and temperature compensated
- New manifold mount version eliminates tube fittings
- 0.1 - 1.0 LPM in-line, over 200 LPM possible when using a bypass set-up
- Alternative to differential pressure sensing
- Measurement instrumentation
- Medical devices
- Semiconductor equipment
D6F-P Series Datasheet (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
D6F-P Series Technical Info. (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.