G3VM-31QR S-VSON MOSFET Relays
Omron introduces the G3VM-31QR S-VSON MOSFET, which is the world's smallest class S-VSON MOSFET Relay. This product features a super small size, high current and low on-resistance. The new S-VSON is designed for handling a load voltage of 30V and continuous load current of 1.5A, with superior Dielectric Strength of 500V/min between input and output and ambient temperature of -40°C to 110°C.
This four-pin MOSFET relay serves a number of applications including semiconductor test equipment, test and measurement equipment, communications equipment and data loggers.
Features & Benefits:
- High switching capacity with SPST-NO 1.5 @ 30V AC peak/DC
- Small energy loss with its ON resistance
- High density mounting in small space with its world smallest class package
- Flexibility with an operating temperature range of -40°C to 110°C
- Data Loggers
- Semiconductor Test Equipment
- Communication Equipment
- Test and Measurement Equipment
S-VSON MOSFET RELAY 1.5AMP 30V
Omron G3VM-31QR S-VSON MOSFET Relays (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Omron G3VM-31QR S-VSON MOSFET Relays Presentation (.ppt)