Omron Electronics G6K-RF High Frequency Relays
Omron Electronics G6K-RF Series Relays are compact High Frequency Relays with 2 Form C (DPDT) contacts. The series features coaxial construction, low coil power consumption of 100 mW, and ambient temperature range of -40° to 70°C. The Omron G6K-RF High Frequency Relays are available in latching and non-latching models and with optional space-saving ground terminal. Applications include instrumentation and high-speed LAN network equipment.
- New space-saving version with smaller ground terminal footprint is available. ("-S" versions)
- Handles 1 A, 30 VDC discrete load and 1 W at 1GHz.
- Single-coil latching models available
- Ambient temperature range: -40° to 70°C
- Low coil power consumption: 100 mW
- Ideal for instrumentation and high-speed LAN network equipment
- RoHS Compliant
High Frequency Relays
G6K-RF Datasheet(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Relay Technical Information (.pdf)