Omron Introduces New Additions to the FPC Line-Up of Connectors
Omron Electronic Components has broadened its FPC connector offering by releasing three new models that boast such features as: ultra fine pitch and low profile with rotary backlock mechanism.
Three New Products:
- XF3A : Industry’s Lowest Profile FPC Connector
- XF3B : Smaller Area Size for Mobile Device Market
- XF3C : Smaller Pitch for Mobile Device Market
The expanded line-up of FPC connectors offers customers the ability to downsize and decrease overall board and device space consumed by connectors. These connectors are designed to meet the strict space demands of the mobile device market, and other size-critical applications.
Key Features and Benefits:
- XF3A: Ultra low profile, 0.6mm height with a pitch 0.3mm.
- XF3B: A low profile FPC connector with a pitch 0.3mm. Compact body (with a low profile of just 0.9mm) supports the applicable FPC thickness of 0.2mm.
- XF3C: A low profile FPC connector with a pitch of only 0.25mm, a depth of 3.8mm (when locked), and footprint approximately 20% smaller than that of previous Omron Connector which is 0.3mm pitch. Within its 0.85mm height, the connector contains structure for dual contacts.
Please click on the link(s) below for more information.