Omron Micro Displacement Sensor
Omron Electronics Z4D-C01 Micro-Displacement Sensor provides displacement detection of ±10µm level. This Omron microphotonic device features non-contact sensing for high durability.
Z4D-C01 uses a position sensitive device (PSD) signal divider circuit for a stable linear relationship between the output voltage and displacement being measured. The PSD signal divider circuit also prevents variation in object color from affecting the linear output voltage and displacement relationship.
The operating area for this sensor is 6.5±1mm. Applications include ATMs, photocopiers, mini-printers, and point of sale (POS) systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Able to detect ±10µm level displacement
- Non-contact sensing is achieved by using a position sensitive device (PSD) signal divider circuit
- Operating area = 6.5 ±1mm
- Omron original optical design, using triangulation
- Achieves high stable linearity between output voltage and distance
- 500µs maximum response time
- 3.5V LED pulse light emission control signal
- POS systems
Omron Micro Displacement Sensor Flyer
Omron Micro Displacement Sensor Detailed Product Description (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.