G5Q-EL3 PCB Power Relay
Omron introduces the G5Q-EL3 PCB Power Relay, which is capable of handling 30A inrush current and 300K operations. The G5Q-EL3 relay is compact in size, very versatile and can be used in many applications and industries including home appliance, power supplies, lighting controls and inverters.
The G5Q-EL3 relay has a long electrical life and is small in size, which allows for more space on the board. The relay also conforms to EN603351 (glow wire), which is high flame resistance, and EN60079-15, which is explosion proof.
Features & Benefits:
- Capable of handling 30A inrush current/break 3A, 250VAC - high switching capacity
- 300K operations - long electrical life
- Small size - takes up less board space
- Standard footprint - easy operation for your existing projects
- Conforms to EN603351 (glow wire) - high flame resistance; especially relevant in industries such as home appliances
- Conforms to EN60079-15 - explosion proof
- Home Appliance (Pumps, Motors, Valves, Compressors, Heaters)
- Power Supplies
- Lighting Controls
- Temperature Controllers
POWER RELAY 12 VOLT
POWER RELAY 24 VOLT
POWER RELAY 5 VOLT
Omron G5Q-EL3 PCB Power Relays (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.