- Heilind Electronics Named Pancon's Distributor of the Year - Largest Distributor - Pancon General Manager Greg Hayward presented the award to Heilind's Pete Hubbard, Corporate Product Manager, and Doug Fancy, Supplier Business Manager, at the annual Electronics Distribution Show and Conference in Las Vegas.
- [.PDF] Survey Ranks Pancon 5th among Top 10 Connector Manufacturers - Heilind Electronics is pleased to congratulate Pancon on its recent top 10 ranking in the annual connector survey published by Bishop & Associates. Heilind Electronics has been a distributor of Pancon Connectors since November, 1997 when the business was acquired from Panduit Corporation.
- [.PDF] Pancon Introduces Patented Crimp Contact Designed Specifically to Work With Multiple Connection Points - Pancon introduces a patented crimp contact with grouping of multiple connection points allowing for "polarization" so that the connector will only mate with the terminals one way
- Pancon Issues New 3rd Edition Product Catalog - Pancon, a leading manufacturer in interconnect solutions, has released its new 3rd Edition Product Catalog
- [.PDF] Pancon Announces a Redesign of Their .156 Centerline Mascon Headers - Pancon announces a redesign of their .156 centerline Mascon Headers due primarily to the higher heat requirements for lead free wave soldering resulting from the European Directive for RoHS effective July, 2006
- [.PDF] Product Bulletin: SWITCH-CON® .110 Tab Crimp Style
- Design Change on LAT-CON® Header Latch Ejectors
- New, high quality, rugged, Euro-style Terminal Blocks from Pancon optimize printed circuit board connections
- [.PDF] Pancon introduces Mas-Con Flat Headers with Custom Length Pins
- [.PDF] Pancon releases Switch-Con CFS Switch Connectors
- [.PDF] Pancon has released a new Power Tap Connector designed to bring power to printed circuit boards, the Power Tap is easily terminated and inserted onto the PCB forming a secure and long lasting connection.