Panduit innovative Turn-Tell™ Labels provide a unique identification solution to meet the application needs of data centers, industrial
automation, and other cabling infrastructures. These new pressure
sensitive, self-laminating labels improve visibility, placement, aesthetics,
and flexibility of the labeling application. The labels are unique because
they can rotate on the wire/cable after installation to allow visibility from
any angle. In addition, they allow repositioning along the length of the
cable which further improves ease of installation and flexibility in high
density or space restrained applications. Installers will save time and
material by being able to reposition the label after pulling the wire/cable
and cutting it to final length for termination.
Offered in a wide range of sizes, the new Turn-Tell™ Labels are available
in P1™ Cassettes for the PanTher™ LS8E and LS8EQ Hand-Held
Thermal Transfer Printers. They are also offered in computer printable
rolls, ready to print on demand using Panduit® Easy-Mark™ Labeling
Software and desktop thermal transfer printers.
- Innovative label design allows labels to rotate for visibility from any angle, and for repositioning on the wire/cable to align legends and improve aesthetics
- Labels can be easily installed on existing terminated wires and assemblies without disconnecting the wires/cables
- Available in computer printable rolls for use with desktop thermal transfer printers
- On-demand labeling solution
- Perforated adhesive backed anchor
Turn-Tell Label™ (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.