Souriau designs, manufactures and markets high-performance, high-reliability interconnect solutions for severe environments dedicated to the aerospace, defense/space, heavy industry and industrial equipment markets.
Souriau has a worldwide presence with R&D centers and production sites in the United States, Europe, Japan and India. The company is deeply involved in the environmental protection with industrial sites following ISO 14001 and RoHS products. Souriau is now the connection technology platform of Esterline Group.
- UTL Series Connector & Cable Assemblies - Souriau is pleased to introduce the new UTL connector and cable assembly series
- Hermetic Connectors with Stand-offs - Souriau is pleased to announce a product news about hermetic connectors with stand-offs.
- JBX Push Pull Sealed IP68 Connector - Souriau announces the release of the JBX Push Pull Sealed IP68 connector family for waterproof applications
- Backshell Accessories Catalog - View the newest catalog on Backshell accessories for 8LT, 8T and 8D Series.
- New Optical Connectors Website - Souriau's new optical connectors website features complete optical interconnect solutions for harsh environments.
- New IP 68 Plug and Receptacle - Souriau introduces a new IP68 Plug to the Push Pull Product Family and a new IP68 Receptacle Shell Style to the existing line of IP68 Shell Styles within the Sealed JBX Product Family.
- Heilind Named Souriau's Industrial Distributor of the Year - This is the first time that Souriau has named an Industrial Distributor of the Year. Criteria for the award includes sales growth, development and expansion of customer base, target customer inventory and scope of inventory mix.
- Trim Trio Industrial Product Platform - Souriauís Trim Trio Circular series offers solutions for a broad array of industries. Discover the whole product range here
- Souriau's UTG/UTO/UTS Trim Trio, mixed power & signal solution
- Souriau's 8XE - New Rugged Platform for Extreme Environments
- Souriau has a Cable-to-Cable Solution rated IP68 / 69K - An in-line receptacle connector for cable-to-cable application. In-line receptacles are suitable for providing connection between two cables. Typical applications for the UTS connectors are parabolic antennas and solar panel for caravans, container tracking, tunnel lighting, etc.
- Souriau has released a leaflet on Fast Ethernet 100 Mbits/s for railway connectors.
- Souriau introduces the Shunted Connector for information duplication - Shunted connectors are typically used in Aeronautic, Missile and Autosports Networks such as CAN Bus networks and enables duplication or derivation of information, for fast and secured transmission.
- Souriau D-Sub Min catalog
- Souriau Double Flange series for harsh environments applications
- Souriau D38999 rear adaptator for EN2997 backshell
- Trim Trio connectors with discreet wire sealing
- The Trim Trio Ethernet Cat5e solution for industrial and harsh environments.
- Souriau announces the launch of the new 8STA shell size 2 - The launch of the new 8STA shell size 2, the world's smallest circular connector for Motorsport is the result of SOURIAU's 20 years of experience and involvement in this area.
- Souriau named Supplier of the Year 2006 by Airbus - Souriau, the European leader in aeronautical connectors was named Supplier of the Year 2006, in the Main Supplier category by the Airbus centre for electrical excellence
- Souriau Announces IP68/69K Rated Cable Mounted Receptacles - Souriau announces IP68/69K rated cable mounted receptacles, now with captive 'O' ring! Typical applications include UTO Connectors, Motorway displays, factory automation, robotics, etc.
- MicroFX from Souriau offers a dependable, high speed data transmission solution - Typical applications include video surveillance, network communication, factory automation and process control.