JBX Push-Pull Sealed IP68 Connector
The JBX Sealed IP68 connector is a rugged, sealed connector designed for high vibration and shock
environments for both outdoor and indoor applications. Suitable for high reliability and high quality waterproof
applications where quick connect and disconnect is required, the JBX Push-Pull connector is a durable, high
density connector ideal for use in applications with limited space requirements. SOURIAU Push-Pull Sealed
IP68 connectors can be used in a variety of markets including Instrumentation & Measurement, Medical,
Broadcast Entertainment and Telecommunications.
The JBX Push-Pull Sealed IP68 connector is available in 4 shell sizes, 00 to 3 with a variety of contact layouts from 2 to 30 contacts including hybrid layouts (for additional sizes consult the factory). The JBX Sealed IP68 connector can be customized to provide cost effective custom cable assembly solutions to meet the most stringent client’s application
The JBX Sealed IP68 connector is not only a rugged waterproof connector but the attractive and compact
design enhances the overall appearance of the equipment and cable assemblies.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick, secure mating
- Small footprint, allows access in tight applications
- Mechanically keyed to prevent accidental engagement of wrong connector
- Shielded metal housing for reliable performance in high vibration and shock environments
- Ergonomic modular design for quick-and-easy use
- High density layouts from 2 to 30 pins
- Use of 0.5mm contacts and miniature housing makes it suitable for applications with tight space requirements
- Economic solution with multiple cable collets
- single part number
- Available in 5 shell sizes
- Solder, crimp, PCB, R/A, PCB contact terminations
- Building automation and Control
- Off road
Medical Selector Guide(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.
Sealed JBX Product Family(.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.