SealJack™ Cable Applied
Stewart Connector's SealJack™ provides reliable connectivity in the most demanding environments. This unique IP67 rated connector system offers versatility and reliable performance when designing products for harsh environment usage, these cable applied jacks, plugs and cable assemblies are available for CAT5E and CAT6 applications.
Reliability and functionality are a necessity when the need for Ethernet begins to move outside the typical office environment and under the Internet of Things umbrella. Moisture and other environmental factors limit the capabilities of electronics in these environments thus requiring a sealed yet reliable cable assembly and jack combination that protects against such factors.
Features & Benefits:
- Circular Bayonet style coupling for ease of use and consistent sealing
- Field termination plug kits include IP67 rated shell, modular RJ45 plug
- The cable assemblies can be provided with dual or single IP67 rated plug terminations
- Panel Mounted Jacks have a punch down block for convenient cable termination
- Supports Cat5E and Cat6 Applications
- Available in shielded and unshielded configurations
- Supports 10/100 Base-T, 1G Base-T, 2.5G Base-T, and 5G Base-T Ethernet
- Supports POE+ and ROHS compliant
- Comes with a sealable cap to ensure protection from outside elements for IP67 applications per IEC 60529 specifications when not in use
SealJack™ Cable Applied Configuration Brochure (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.