Sullins Connector Solutions is a leader in developing and delivering reliable, cutting-edge connectors for diverse applications and industries worldwide. Sullins provides the largest selection of 100% RoHS, UL/CUL-approved edgecards and headers in the industry.
- [.PDF] Sullins Awarded AS9100 Certification - Sullins Connector Solutions Awarded AS9100 Rev C Certification to the International Aerospace Quality Management Standard (QMS)
- New Products from Sullins Connector Solutions - See what's coming soon from Sullins.
- Dual Edge Connectors Now Available - Double-Row, Dual Card Edge Slots, High-Temperature Connectors Facilitate Board-to-Board Connections without Soldering
- Sullins Connector Solutions Now Offers Hi-Temp Headers and Card Edge Connectors - Devices available to support operating temperatures ranging from -65 degrees C to +250 degrees C
- Sullins Connector Solutions Announces the Availability of the SBH Series Fully Shrouded Male Box Headers, and SFH Series Female Header Mates - Sullins Connector Solutions SBH and SFH Series feature choices of contact centers, positions, and terminations for optimal design flexibility
- Sullins Announces Double-Row Male Edgecard Connector Series Featuring 0.100" or 0.156" Contact Centerline Parts - Sullins announces the availability of a comprehensive series of male edgecard connectors designed to simulate 0.062” (1.58 mm) thick daughtercards
- Sullins Connector Solutions Announces Addition of 0.050" Headers to Expanding Interconnect Portfolio - Sullins Connector Solutions announces male and female 0.050” (1.27mm) board-to-board connectors engineered for higher signal density in space-constrained applications
- Sullins Announces New PCI Express (PCIe) Edgecard Connectors - Sullins announces the expansion of their comprehensive offering of 1.00 mm edgecard connectors to include a full series of PCI Express® (PCIe) parts
- Sullins Electronics, Inc. Announces Name Change - Sullins Electronics, Inc. announces name change to Sullins Connector Solutions, Inc.
- Sullins Electronics Announces High-Temperature Connectors - Sullins Electronics has added bi-level edgecard connectors featuring staggered, dip solder contacts
- New Dual-Readout Edgecard Connectors from Sullins - Sullins Electronics announced the expansion of their edgecard connector portfolio to include a high-temperature, dual-readout series manufactured to accept 0.093” (2.36 mm) thick daughtercards.
- SULLINS’ NEW CANTILEVER EDGECARD CONNECTOR SERIES FEATURES PARTS WITH TEMPERATURE RATINGS OF FROM 125 TO 175 DEGREES C - Sullins expanded its extensive portfolio of edgecard connectors to include a cantilever edgecard connector series engineered to provide high performance, low cost connections on 0.100” (2.54 mm) or 0.156” (3.96 mm) centerline boards.
- Sullins Offers Edgecard Connectors to Accommodate 0.031" to 0.125" Thick Daughtercards - Sullins Electronics announced the availability of standard edgecard connectors engineered to accept daughtercards ranging in thickness of from 0.031” (0.79 mm) to 0.125” (3.18 mm). These connectors are designed to address OEM’s and assembliers’ requirements for fast delivery of competitively priced connectors used to interconnect non-standard thickness boards often employed in custom, and next-generation applications.
- Sullins' newest bi-level card extenders optimized for harsh environments - Sullins Electronics announced the expansion of their connector offering specifically engineered for use in high temperature applications.
- Sullins' New Custom Connector Program Speeds Time-to-Market - Sullins Electronics announced the creation of a Custom Connector Program developed to provide OEMs and assemblies with a quality resource for fast delivery of specialty products at off-the-shelf prices.
- Sullins' Headers Meet Environmental Requirements For Lead-Free And RoHS-Compliant Components - Sullins Electronics announces their 100% RoHS-compliant offering of 0.079" (2.00 mm) and 0.100" (2.54 mm) board-to-board connectors.
- Sullins’ Edgecard Portfolio Now Features Press-Fit Terminations For High-Reliability/High-Cycle Applications
- Sullins' High-Temperature Edgecards Series For 0.062" Daughtercards Now Includes Multiple Termination Options
- Sullins Electronics Launches Newly Redesigned Website