5.0mm Power Key Connectors
TE Connectivity (TE), one of the world's market leaders in connectivity solutions, offers AMP 5.0mm Power Key Connectors. These connectors are developed for power circuits of home appliances. The 5.0mm Power Key offers wire-to-board connectors consisting of plug housings for wire and PCB header assemblies with compact design with a 20.7mm mated height with Terminal Position Assistance.
Power Key Connectors are based on a 5.00mm [.197] centerline pitch and are rated for 300 VAC at up to 10A. These connectors offer a wire size of 16 to 26 AWG [1.419- .121 mm²] and are available in 2, 3, 4, 6 positions in single row and 4, 6 positions for dual row. The connector is designed to release bubbles created by the process of potting (PC board coating).
Color housings, red, blue, natural or yellow, are used to limit the efficiency of blind mating where you are unable to see connectors. The keying mechanism with different colors not only improves assembly efficiency but also can prevent mismating. A double lock plate ensures no halfway loadings of contacts.
- 5.00mm [.197] centerline pitch
- Wire-to-Board with PCB header
- An offering of four different color types of keys like natural, yellow, blue and red
- Clear clicking sound and TPA provide for complete loading of contacts.
- Locking levers are surrounded by walls, which protect levers and prevent tangling of wires
- Lanceless contacts which avoid tangling in wire harness crimping process
- Higher mating height and connector, which are designed to release bubble and are applied in PCB coating application
- UL and CSA approved
- Glow Wire material is available
- Gas Appliances
- Laundry Machines
- Household Appliances
- HVAC systems
- Power Supplies
- Fan Modules
- Industrial Controls
5.0mm Power Key Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.