TE AMP Pivot Connector Series
TE Connectivity’s AMP Pivot connector series is a tool-less solution for terminating signal and low power connections. The connector is user-friendly. Simply feed in a pair of unstripped wires and complete the termination by pressing down the pivoting stuffer with your thumb or index finger. Insulation displacement contacts (IDC) eliminate the need for stripping wires and make the termination even easier.
The ease-of-use features of the Pivot Connector make it a perfect match for field-installed products and perfect for space constrained applications. There are two versions available depending on size and requirements of the application. Tyco Electronics offers a Pivot and Pivot II series. The main difference between the two series is the dimensions. Please see the models below to differentiate Pivot from Pivot II.
- Eliminates need for a tool for termination - just use your finger!
- Small size and tool-less capability make it perfect for space constrained applications
- Terminate wires from either side of the connector or pass wires completely through for bridging connections
- Perfect for field-installed products; IDC contacts eliminate the need to strip wires
- 22-26 AWG
- Space-constrained applications
- Garage door openers
- Sprinkler systems
- Alarm systems
- Telephone jacks
- Pet fences
- Low voltage lighting
AMP Pivot Connector Series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.