TE Connectivity AMPLIVAR Splice with FASTON Quick Connect
AMPLIVAR terminals and splices are specially designed for copper (Cu) and/or aluminum (Al) magnet wire. Terminals are insulation displacing; so, magnet wires do not require a separate prestripping operation. A unique wire barrel design, with serrations and burrs, produces a superior metal-to-metal compression crimp with excellent tensile strength. Various splices are offered, along with ring tongue and FASTON quick-connect terminals.
As many as three magnet wires can be terminated simultaneously in one barrel. In addition, Cu or Al magnet wire, or a combination of both, can be terminated. When required, magnet wire can be combined with prestripped standard solid or stranded lead wires. To meet your specific needs, AMPLIVAR splices are available in 5, 7, and 9 serration versions as well as miniature and subminiature designs for terminations in the 400 to 1600 CMA range.
- Up to three magnet wires plus a lead wire in the same crimp
- Cu and Al magnet wire can be combined
- Penetrates the magnet wire insulation while simultaneously terminating wire (no need to pre-strip)
- Excellent tensile strength, vibration resistant
- Provides a superior electrical connection free of contaminants such as stripper residue and solder flux
- Power Tools
- Garage Door Openers
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Electric Motors
- Fuel Pumps
- Electrical utility meters
AMPLIVAR, FASTON, TE Connectivity and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks