TE CeeLok FAS-T Nano Circular Connectors
TE Connectivity’s CeeLok FAS-T Nano Circular connector is a rugged, nano-miniature I/O connector capable of meeting 10 GbE performance. The patented, noise-cancelling contact configuration minimizes cross talk making it ideal for a variety of markets.
The CeeLok FAS-T nano circular connector’s ergonomic, nano-miniature design requires less weight and bulk, therefore saving money. Available in board-mount and cable-applied versions with quick disconnect or threaded coupling options, the connector is suitable for weapons, ground support systems, soldier-worn applications, avionics, instrumentation and down-hole telemetry tools. The connectors are available in corrosion-resistant nickel-plated aluminum or stainless steel.
TE’s new connector system achieves outstanding signal integrity because of its T-shaped pin pattern that provides noise cancellation and decoupling to minimize cross talk. This latest addition to the CeeLok FAS-T connector family has been designed for optimum high-speed signal performance in the harshest environments in military, commercial aerospace and marine/offshore applications.
- 1 or 10 GbE rates for high-speed transmission of data
- Ideal for tight link budget
- T-shaped pin pattern improves signal integrity through uniform cross talk cancellation
- Nano-miniature size enables high-speed connectivity in an extremely small space envelope
- Lightweight NANONICS housing available in push-pull or threaded coupling for a broad-range of applications and uses
- Available in board-mount and cable-applied versions
- Withstands the harsh operating environment typical of Aerospace
- Defense and Marine applications
- Military Weapons
- Ground Support Systems
- Soldier Worn Applications
- Down-hole Telemetry Tools
CeeLok FAS-T Nano Circular Connectors (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.