TE CeeLok FAS-X connector series
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces its new CeeLok FAS-X connector series, a high-speed solution for 10 Gbps data delivery using rugged, mil-spec components.
CeeLok FAS-X connectors are optimized for high speed signaling and offer performance beyond what is obtainable with popular pinouts used in standard D38999 connectors. This product offering surpasses the performance of RJ45 in D38999 connectors with its smaller size (shell size 11 vs shell size 19) and intentional use of standard M39029 contacts suitable for harsh environments. CeeLok FAS-X connectors are designed to maintain highly matched 100-ohm impedance and superior signal integrity and they provide a performance margin that enables effective signal delivery in rugged environments.
- Supports major protocols including:
- Gigabit Ethernet and 10G Ethernet networks
- IEEE 1394b I/O
- Fibre Channel networks
- Optimizes signal integrity with patented shielding arrangement within modular D38999 design
- Enables design flexibility with a variety of modules to accommodate various counts of size 22, 20 and 16 contacts in a size 25 shell and allow a convient mixture of power and signal throughout the connector
- Enhances convenience by utilizing standard crimp AS39029 contacts
- Allows fast field termination and repair, requiring only standard contact insertion/removal and crimping tools
- Supports variety with aluminum or composite shells available in different finishes
- Ensures design flexibility with a range of inserts for size 25 shell to accommodate other connectivity needs
- Military aviation
- Commercial aviation
- Military ground vehicles
TE CeeLok FAS-X connector series (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.