CLOUDSPLITTER Connector System
TE Connectivity (TE) has developed the CLOUDSPLITTER connector system, a single cable solution for powered devices that delivers Cat5e performance and up to 250 watts of power over a single cable. The 8 position RJ45 jack is surface mountable and includes integrated LED indicator lights. The jack accepts CLOUDSPLITTER or standard RJ45 shielded plugs and provides DC power at 5A up to 50VDC over two integrated power contacts.
The system is RoHS/REACH compliant, designed to meet UL444 and utilizes CM-rated cable. It is ideal for use in video surveillance over IP networks, intelligent building management, factory automation and wireless network transceivers. The CLOUDSPLITTER SMT cable plug combines eight 26AWG stranded signal conductors and two 18AWG stranded power conductors in shielded or unshielded configurations. The SMT jack is backward compatible and accepts a CLOUDSPLITTER plug or a standard RJ45 shielded plug. Its integrated power contacts provide DC power at 5A and up to 50 VDC. Two LED lights are included in the jack assembly for standard data transmit and receive indication. The CLOUDSPLITTER connector system’s unitized connection approach combines two connections into a single product to provide a power and data solution for devices.
- Cat5e and DC power in one connection to help standardize your inventory
- SMT compatible packaged on tape and reel
- SMT jack accepts standard RJ45 shielded plug in addition to CLOUDSPLITTER plug assembly
- Shielded SMT jack and cable plug
- Cable combines signal and power available in shielded or unshielded configuration
- Pre-terminated cable assemblies in standard lengths
- RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Lead-free reflow solder capable
- Cable is UL444 and CM rated
- Certified to UL 1863
- Video surveillance over IP networks
- Intelligent building management
- Factory automation
- Wireless network transceivers
CLOUDSPLITTER Connector System (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information or click here.