Flip Locator Hand Tool Accessory
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces a flip locator hand tool feature designed to provide the ultimate in terminal placement accuracy, increased efficiency and ease of use.
The new wire size trends have translated into new operator, tooling and applications challenges. Small terminal handling is a particular challenge as terminals continue to miniaturize. This TE flip locator system aids in this challenge by allowing the operator to flip the locator approximately 150 degrees, which provides exact placement of small terminals.
- Highly visible, easier to load terminals
- New spring-loaded retention feature
- Configured for CERTI-CRIMP II Heads
- Available with short and long handle tools
- Accurately locates the terminal for a more consistent crimp termination
Flip Locator Hand Tool Instruction Sheet (.pdf)