TE Connectivity High-Performance Relay
TE Connectivity has expanded the PCFN solar relay line to include a new high performance relay with larger (> 1.8 mm) contact gaps to support extended insulation requirements for use in photovoltaic applications. With the same mechanical dimensions as the standard PCFN solar relays, the new high performance version has increased thermal performance up to 90°C and features a 1.5 W coil with low holding power of 200 mW to help lower energy costs.
- Support extended insulation requirements for use in photovoltaic applications with > 1.8 mm contact gap
- Lower energy costs with efficient holding power of 200 mW
- Increase thermal performance up to 90°C
- Save space with compact size in PCB applications
- Photovoltaic inverters
- Charging stations
- Electrical grid disconnects
High-Performance PCFN Solar Relay (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.