TE Connectivity Low-Profile Positive Lock
Receptacle & Housing
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces 0.110mm low profile positive lock FASTON receptacles and housings for gas igniter applications in the appliances market as well as other low profile applications. The positive lock receptacles are specifically designed to allow the receptacle to be centered on the tabs. The lower profile housing allows fit into tight spaces such as gas igniter shrouds, assuring a secure connection compared to traditional positive lock terminals.
- Allow receptacle to be centered on a shrouded tab with low profile design
- Reduce mating force and enhance safety and reliability of mated pair with positive lock design
- Provide high retention with positive lock feature and insertion force 4lbs-6lbs
- Improve ease of assembly with low profile ergonomic housing design and reduced insertion force
- Provide a smaller size of stock with thinner design
- Architectural and sign lighting
- Retail and display lighting
- Fluorescent retrofit LED Lighting
- Cabinet or furniture lighting
- Commercial and residential cove lighting
- Access control equipment
- Vending machines
Low-Profile Positive Lock Receptacle & Housing (.pdf) for more product information, specifications, applications and ordering information.